E-cigarettes (vape) products are an alternative to combustible cigarettes and are legally only sold to adults.
Depending on where you live, the age to vape could be 18 or 21.
Sellers will ask you to verify your age.
Since 2018 All vape products are required by law to include a specific label that states: “This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.”
Nicotine is considered highly addictive.
The vape starter kits on this page require little to no maintenance, but they do require certain care to keep them functioning properly.
- Store and care for your vape like other electronic devices.
- This means avoiding contact with water, exposure to extreme temperatures for extended periods, and accidental drops.
- Keep your vape clean and away from dust and dirt.
- Only use accessories intended for the device.
- In the event of damage or malfunction, only have your device serviced by authorized technicians.
- Do not try to modify or alter your device as it could void the warranty or possibly cause harm to you or the device.
All the vapes on this page contain a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Battery safety is important.
- Only charge the device with the included charger, and according to the instruction manual provided with your starter kit.
- Never use or store the device at extremely high or low ambient temperatures.
- If you find that your device is getting warmer than usual, always contact customer support.
- Do not leave the device charging overnight and/or unattended.
- Always store your device in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Before flying with your vape, always make sure to check for the airline’s rules and regulations.
According to TSA (Transportation Security Administration), vapes “may only be carried in the aircraft cabin (in carry-on baggage or on your person)”.
- While traveling, vaping falls under the same rules as smoking.
- Vaping is prohibited in planes, and failure to comply with that may result in an arrest or even at an emergency landing.
- You may be able to vape in airports before and after your flight, but only at designated smoking areas.
Dubai Municipality considers vapes to be tobacco products and regulates them accordingly.
Although vaping is not smoking, the eyes of the law views them as the same.
Check for smoking areas, and, if you are unsure about the rules of a specific place, always ask.